Hello! My name is Eric, and welcome to LittleFishTanks.com! I unknowingly started in the aquarium hobby with a little fish tank many years ago, and ever since then I’ve been hooked.
So what is a little fish tank? Well, I’m calling anything less than 30 gallons a little fish tank and it just so happens that how most people define a nano tank. I’ve actually never had any aquarium bigger than a 30 gallon, except for my turtle, so all my aquarium experience is actually with smaller fish tanks. I am really excited to share my passion for aquatic creatures and give you helpful care tips as well. In case you’re interested, here are some fun facts about me related to fish tanks.
- Started in Fish Keeping Hobby: 2004
- Favorite Fish: Green Spotted Puffer (RIP Puffy)
- First Aquarium: 10 Gallon Tank with 2 African Clawed Toads
- First Fish Purchased: 2 Angel fish “Dude & Chick” and a Black Fin “Shark” Catfish “Frank” (I didn’t know any better at the time)
- Current Tank Count: 3 (Although I’ve had way more throughout my life, and will be adding more soon)
You can also learn more about My Current and Past Tanks if you’re interested in what small fish tanks I have set up.
Welcome to the site!